First Time Became Father Quotes – Feeling Of Becoming Father Quotes
It’s hard to truly appreciate dear old dad until you become a dear old dad yourself. Becoming a father is like wandering the forest without a map or compass—it’s challenging, rewarding, sometimes fun, sometimes scary, and never devoid of demands. For the dads to be and the dads who are, these are some inspirational words of wisdom.
Feeling Of Becoming Father Quotes
Father’s Quote: The only thing that I can say is, knowing that you have a
little part — flesh and blood — of yourself around. It gives you an unknown feeling of responsibility and joy that you have someone that looks up to you…to set yourself as an example for your child, so he/she can make the right decisions for a brighter future.
But in my situation, I cannot perform my duties/joy as a real father… makes me feel sad and empty.
- Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a Dad.” ~ Anne Geddes
- “I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom.” ~ Umberto Eco
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: He believed in me.” ~ Jim Valvano
- “The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.” ~ Reed Markham
First Time became a father is about lots of hard work, sacrifices, pain, happiness, disappointments, excitement, and anxiety – the everyday range of emotional upheavals you go through simply because your mind is so intertwined with that of your child’s. Then you suddenly realize that your child is valued by his friends and teachers; that he makes a difference in so many peoples’ lives and that he has suddenly turned into this caring, responsible and independent human being who is able to look at the world through new eyes.
Most of all, the best thing First Time became a father is when your child comes up to you for no reason at all, gives you a hug and says, “I love you, dad.”
Then he serves you this horrible looking and tasting dish that he made up all on his own in the kitchen, and you smile and wolf it all down simply because there is no way you are going to disappoint this person who has taken over your life and whose life has become more important than your own.
The best Feeling Of Becoming Father starts when you see your precious baby in the delivery ward for the first time. When you hold her tight towards your chest, you feel that as a father, it is your job to protect her and shower her with love.
It is a joy to see her grow day by day, and it feels good to see her after a long workday. The way she responds when you call her name and the different facial expressions that she makes helps to take away all the stress and worries of the day. It feels good to bond with your child, and words can’t describe how much I love being a father!
Over the centuries and across the world’s many cultures, fathers’ roles vary radically — it’s amazing and saddening to think that in my own dad’s time, fathers were kept away from the birthing experience and that in Victorian times the model father was stern and distant. I feel blessed to have been a parent in a society that embraces fatherhood as being a role equally important and nurturing!
- “Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.” ~ Ephesians
- “I want to congratulate all the men out there who are working diligently to be good fathers whether they are stepfathers, or biological fathers or just spiritual fathers.” ~ T.D. Jakes
- “When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.” ~ William Shakespeare
Happy Father’s Day!
- “It’s an ongoing joy being a dad.” ~ Liam Neeson
- “I pray to be a good servant to God, a father, a husband, a son, a friend, a brother, an uncle, a good neighbor, a good leader to those who look up to me, a good follower to those who are serving God and doing the right thing.” ~ Mark Wahlberg
- “Son, brother, father, lover, friend. There is room in the heart for all the affections, as there is room in heaven for all the stars.” ~ Victor Hugo